I have followed with great interest the interview that the new news program hosted by Enrico Mentana La7 made to the President of the Chamber Gianfranco Fini.
I enjoyed the speech Fini because I find comparable to what I have always thought about the division of roles: the policy-making and administration and having to name them all after the elections and especially the institutional respect.
Even in my own experience as President of the City Council and as a result of the municipal council of "majority minority" I have noticed that certain people's assembly elected bodies are understood as "annex" of the executive and the former should indulge without distinction as decided by the penalty incurred in the second "offense" treason them. Examples
there were also recently after my departure from political life lendinarese (abstention from voting of the budget of the President of the City Council - Ed.)
now am unable to agree in large part as expressed by Gianfranco Fini.
For those who could not follow the interview, which is a few clips from the public network on youtube.
0 comments:
Post a Comment