Grandparents Day Carnival and Mask
kindergarten Monday there was the celebration of Grandparents. They were only invited the grandparents, so I had to settle for watching the home movie of a small party and on schedule (see Christmas and around!) I cried like a fountain. Now my tears have become a regular event and FiglioPig laughs amused and resigned at the same time. I cry because I'm proud of my little man and then because the kids singing and dancing are an infinite tenderness. The first song
was a very sweet song about the grandparents who FiglioPig made me feel the night before with lots of gestures and choreography. At the party, however, the thrill of the stage has betrayed because my puppy, who was just in the front row, instead of singing and dancing was impaled all the time and during the song went into hiding quietly behind the back of his Ale best friend, until they disappear! As I understand it! Timidissa I am and have always suffered from the public performance!
Instead, FiglioPig, unlike mine, it just needs to break the ice, gain confidence, study the situation ... and then breaks loose! Even on stage! So in the second song, the legendary "Play Jouer" Cecchetto danced like crazy! It was so wild that continued to emerge from his position, advancing toward the audience like a true "hero", and each time he was thrown SUPERMAN then the ground, rolling .... A performance over the top, in short! Let's say that in the second song was made a little note ... However
was just a good party and their grandparents were very happy. Of course there was also a great gift made just for them!
But now we are faced with the carnival mask that we have to prepare for the party on Tuesday. The teacher asked strictly something handmade by us and by the child, which is themed programming scolatistica this year: the 5 continents. Since the class is doing FiglioPig Africa, we have chosen to do the mask of a bell'elefantino. Here it is:
has colored the whole FiglioPig Clearly, I have only cut out and I put the rubber band .... I just seems a bit 'poor, partly because I fear that his classmates do their parents and do not want to pass it as the loser of the class ... What do you say? how we can beautify it? Keep in mind that the teacher just wants a mask or a hat, complete with disguises nothing. Thank your help!
0 comments:
Post a Comment