Sunday, December 19, 2010

Draf Of Shalwar Kameez

Beutiful Recitation

Micaela this witness passed me and I have promised to find time to participate ...
... and here I am keeping my promise, FiglioPig while watching a DVD (it's amazing is not the usual CARS, but the classic Disney Christmas), FigliaPig PapàPig sleeps and is making the last acquired Christmas. First of all thank Micaela
for this award. And then get to the point: in this post I have to write 10 things about me and pass the baton to another 10 bloggers.
1) As you may already know who reads me, I am a very emotional person and I am moved easily. I often cry, but fortunately almost always cry of happiness and I must admit that I love so much! Are very beautiful and I love to weep tears of joy with a smile.
2) I was a bit chilly, I would spend the fall and winter locked in the house (perhaps under the covers!) I like the snow, but I prefer to look out the window!
3) In return, reborn in the summer and spring ... periods in which I like to go out, walk and live!
4) I love chatting, chat, chat, chat, chat, chat, ...
5) I am shy and reserved in any situation and I do not know where I'm comfortable.
6) are open and brazen in situations in which I know and feel comfortable (eg a family).
7) are clear .... I can never hide what I think .... and this makes me not always be nice!
8) I am basically pessimistic my glass is half empty.
9) I always try to give my best in everything I do. At least I try .... does not mean that we will succeed.
10) ... hand in hand with item 9: I am very critical. To me, but also to others.

Pass the torch to all the bloggers who have not participated in the game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment