Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stouffers Outlet Solon Hours

lost

Angry !!!!!! I'm mad at all! All those we have lost the Christmas play: MaestraPig, TataPig, GenitoridegliAltriBimbi ... and also myself.
The meeting was yesterday at 16.30, but then a warning attendees made only yesterday morning (the day) said that the party was at 16.15. Honestly, I thought that this shift in time was only because it thus gave time to all parents to come to the states to start at 16.30 o'clock. In any case, TataPig was due to arrive at 15.45 to watch FigliaPig and therefore I would have made easily ...

But no!

TataPig arrives at 16.05 ... I was ready to leave, but a minimum of exchange of information was a must, considering it was the first time he held FigliaPig (so far it is only and always tried to prepare a larger one).
In any case, part of the house and arriving at school after a few minutes: are 16.18! I hear the children sing, but I do not see anything because the room is crowded with parents and children are known to be lower ....
16.20: states over. Some mothers see me and call me to tell me to go FiglioPig in tears, because he saw his parents ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And now I vent: BLOODY MAESTRAPIG, DO ALL MEETINGS BEGIN 20 MINUTES AFTER CLASS - 20 AND I SAY! - WAIT FOR ALL PARENTS AND did not even wait 5 minutes for READS??
AND THEN THE PARTY WAS FOR 16.30 FOR: WHY THE ADVANCES OF A QUARTER OF THE SAME DAY OF THE PARTY NOW??
Just for the record We are not the only parents who have lost the play ... other parents arrived at 16.30 and have not seen anything.
Today, when I go to take FiglioPig, I'm going to say a few words.
If nothing else, after the performance was refreshing and FiglioPig then he enjoyed playing with his usual buddy and they forgot everything else.
But I do not! I am angry for having lost this black quotes ...




the way, here's what we lost:





LO Bagpipers

if you order the piper
Coming down the avenue,
know what would
on Christmas Day?

"I want every home
cues from the floor
a flowering tree
stars of gold and silver."

if you order the sparrow
What paw in the snow,
know what would
his voice chirps?
"I want today do not cry
in the world one child,
who have the same smile
white, brown, the yellow. "

Do you know what I say
I do not control anything?
All these good things will happen easily
;

if we shake hands
the miracles you will
and on Christmas Day last all
year.

(Gianni Rodari)

0 comments:

Post a Comment