Today I spent reading newspapers in the news lendinarese as mentioned in relation to personally appoint the new commissioner.
Today, as then, the counselor Tognolo rises to appoint another city councilor to replace Councillor directly or indirectly "fired" by the mayor. Personally
I was in Tognolo again I would not have agreed to be a second choice but probably the difficult questions of politics lendinarese suggest that this is the best move to preserve the precarious balance of this majority.
If, in addition to reading the article on the junta, also says that for the future appointment of a member vacancy on the Board of the house hotel, it is plausible that it might also suggest that you make appointments to Lendinara only for policy choices with scant attention to the skills and needs of the res public but only by virtue of alliance and maintaining the political status quo.
not shock me, of course, but then this can be avoided by banning public notice with required curriculum.
want a different future for politics in general, even outside the city walls in the first place.
0 comments:
Post a Comment