Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Smith Slider 01 Frame

Cuddles night

Last night I had a bad dream. One of those dreams where you wake up with a start in the middle of the night and are unable to sleep. I do not know what time it were, that dream I had thrown him feelings of anguish and fear and so I sat there in bed, all curled up and terrified, full of thoughts alarming, when I heard feet coming down from the couch and Cicciotti trotting towards my room. In a moment FiglioPig was nestled near me, without saying a word, and was asleep again. Rather than mention it in his bed as I usually do, this time I'm holding him close, kissing and I cuddled and just so I could calm down and go back to sleep too. Last night my son was my comfort ...

The mother needs pampering every now and then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment