Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cold Sores Hashimoto's Disease



I seem to be playing for a vacation in Hawaii, given the silence on my blog .... but no! I've always been here during these holidays and when I could, maybe in the evening, I read on the sly of Ipod PapàPig posts of bloggers that I follow ... In short, I went back for almost 2 weeks to be a careful reader and quiet as I was until this summer! Obviously, I itched my hands in my mind because I have filed dozens of posts that I wanted to write or comment and now I will not do more.

But why this long silence? It 'obvious .... I FigliPig both at home, 24 hours and 24 PapàPig works (unfortunately in these festivals has made only one day off).
I must say that I thought worse, after all .... E '+ hard because kids chores I agree completely, especially in terms of time, however, beyond the physical fatigue, we can get away. But if we can get away FiglioPig is mainly because the child is returned to the first and beginning to think it is kindergarten to really have a bad influence on him and obviously there are still times when we got crazy and crazy, but now everything is within acceptable levels in relation to a child of 3 years. Probably tired of kindergarten and at home more vents his nervousness .... who knows what will happen when he goes to primary school, then!


In these days of celebration, however, we were good, we were able to discard many beautiful parcels brought by Santa Claus, we reviewed old friends we had not seen for some time and we also managed to give us a day in the mountains ( in the one day of leave taken by PapàPig, indeed!).
FigliaPig sleeping on a deck
FiglioPig snow
FiglioPig + FigliaPig snow

Meanwhile FigliaPig took 2 months. The thing that amazed me during these two months is to see how she interacts with FiglioPig. Objectively, she is a doll that does nothing but FiglioPig can play! Sometimes rescues her from imaginary monsters, and other times she becomes the wolf, from which escape is more often his or her puppy to care for sick to be treated .... in fact, involves her in every game type. And when he does not play, makes its controller. The poor can not issue a cry that immediately FiglioPig starts with a "Mammaaaaaaaaa! Sister crying!" And drools just a little 'Mammaaaaaa! Sister puking. " And when I am late to intervene ... he thinks! The console goes to the rocks on the bouncer, kisses and hugs. Obviously FigliaPig not always like the attention of his brother ... I would say almost never considered the grace of an elephant that distinguishes him. But they are so cute ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment