Monday, January 10, 2011

Gok Wan's Chunky Scarf

Voice of the verb ...

FiglioPig began to walk home very late (he had started to crawl almost a year!), On the other hand, however, began to talk soon. Now that is 3 years old has a fairly extensive vocabulary and speaks well on the whole, correctly combining verbs in different times from the present. Nevertheless the Italian language is so close and constantly creating new words.

The most popular and applicants are:

CINTURATO
the verb "belt", ie get the belt.
Example: "I'm on my fire truck already belted and ready to go."

INGANASCIARE
put jaw.
Example: "I inganascio, so you can not escape! Buahahahahah!"

STINGS
take a bite, not for medical issues, but punitive! (This I do not know where the exit is, because I assure you that our house did not inflict corporal punishment of any kind !!!!!!!!!!!)
Example: "If you do that, you Punturo!"

INGIANCARE
trap, place the exact spot.
Example: "This piece of the puzzle is not ingianca."

0 comments:

Post a Comment