I've got to say that I love Ikea, but it did not seem to have so many things about this brand. But this morning, tidying the house, I'm surprised to see that some corners seem to come straight from your catalog. In particular, beds.
Here are FiglioPig and FigliaPig beds with duvet covers that match the stickers on the wall and the sleeping-bag
And even in the bedroom of the children, in addition to beds, there are several things Ikea chest of drawers for clothes, the bookshelves, a chest of games and some games.
At this point it is almost superfluous to state that the house was find other pieces here and there ...
in the hallway there are squares and a rug in the dining room curtains, door-PC, the chair, the foot plates of metal containers, candles, bath vessels and the tips in the kitchen for children, the plastic tablecloths, plates, glasses and bowls, plastic knives, mugs, rugs, a potato peeler, .... Okay. I will stop here. ... and think that I was convinced of not having so much of Ikea!
0 comments:
Post a Comment