I've tried and tried, but when I put the pacifier in his mouth FigliaPig get only one result: it is stark mad and will not calm until it was able to throw it as far as possible. Even FiglioPig was not a lover of the pacifier, but a force in his mouth, he finally "accepted" and has been our salvation on many occasions. FigliaPig however, always be much tougher from this point of view. you wonder why this aggressive treatment. It 'easy to understand: once spat the dummy, he puts his hand in his mouth. And if you can then give the pacifier to Santa, the child of his neighbor, the cat or who knows who, no hands ... (Apart from that we have not struggled with FiglioPig to remove the pacifier because he was not really addicted and Because I simply removed, saying that now was great and he did not do a bow).
In any case, it seems that FigliaPig with a pacifier does not work. Indeed. It 's a great way to make her scream like an eagle. The really like the hand, but luckily we are finding another way .... to put down 'in bed with his "nanna" Myrtle (remember? I had spoken here, after reading the book of Tata Lucia) and its moon musical Chicco ( this one!) and and after a while ', in a few frignottamento and some attempt to suck the nose of blueberry, Blessed are asleep. With FiglioPig I was too inexperienced and exhausted to be able to implement these simple steps (I did not know, alas) and so his story of falling asleep is totally different: he was rocked and walked to exhaustion, left to cry in bed, taken up in his arms, put down, since the bottle, singing for hours all the lullabies and songs of the entire scout camps ... in short, a fight every night now and still wants to have someone around while you sleep, putting an eternity to get to sleep anyway. These are the consequences of our mistakes by inexperienced parents (and no blog to discuss!) That we hope not to repeat with the second child.
0 comments:
Post a Comment